Kinder bueno biscuit sandwiches I cannot stress this enough – this requires ab…
Kinder bueno biscuit sandwiches
I cannot stress this enough – this requires absolutely zero culinary skills. They are the easiest thing in the world, you literally cannot go wrong with them.
1. In a bowl, melt two tbsp of Nutella
2. Use a rolling pin to break up the kinder bueno bars while they’re still in their packets
3. Tip the broken kinder bueno in to the Nutella and mix
4. Using a knife, spread a thick layer of the bueno mixture on to the chocolate side of the butter biscuit (the chocolate acts as a sort of barrier so it won’t go all over the place and when you’re eating it you don’t want to be holding the chocolate side and have it melting under your fingers)
5. Take another butter biscuit and place it on top to form a sandwich. Push down slightly and use the knife to scrape away any bueno mix that falls out the sides so you end up with a good thick block
6. Put them on a baking tray and in to the freezer for 15 minutes to cool and firm up
That’s it, done.