I made it 25 years without eating a sprout thanks to all the bad reviews. Can yo…
I made it 25 years without eating a sprout thanks to all the bad reviews. Can you all please calm down and stop boiling these horrifically victimised vegetables. Just roast them for gods sake. They are honestly unreal.
1. Chop off the root and slice each sprout down the middle
2. Drizzle with olive oil, a dash of salt and pepper and if you have duck fat I would fully recommend drizzling a bit of that on them too.
3. Put them in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
4. After 10, take them out and grate some Parmesan or any hard cheese over them. Shake them all up for a good coating and back in to the oven for another 5-10 minutes
5. Enjoy and don’t ever bad mouth the sprout again