Honey Soy Baked Chicken Thighs I cannot stress this enough – get you a pan that…
Honey Soy Baked Chicken Thighs
I cannot stress this enough – get you a pan that can do both ie. be a frying pan and also go in the oven. It will change you life. Although I will say the handle does be SCAULDING when it comes out of the oven and I always forget so…
1. Mix the oil, garlic, soy, honey and ginger in a zip lock bag with some salt & pepper. Add the chicken to the bag, seal it and turn the chicken over so it’s coated in the marinade all over. Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes. (You always want to marinade chicken for at least 30 minutes. The longer the marinade the more rubber the texture goes in my opinion, especially with thighs, and my da hates that so it’s 30 mins max for me but you do you)
2. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees c
3. Heat some oil over a medium heat in the pan and add the chicken thighs skin side down so they develop a nice crispy skin. 5-7 minutes
4. Flip the chicken over and cook for a further 5 minutes
5. Cook the chicken in a hot oven for 45 minutes in total. If you find your skin is starting to burn on top feel free to flip them skin side down for 10 minutes and finish them off skin side up, depending on your oven.