Harissa chicken salad with smashed avocado, wild garlic, ruby slaw and sesame seeds
1. Season your chicken with salt, pepper and paprika
2. Heat some oil in a pan over medium heat and fry the chicken until cooked through
3. For the coleslaw, slice up some red cabbage, white onion and carrots and mix through some mayonnaise (I just realised I didn’t put mayonnaise on the ingredient list so apologies)
4. Smash your avocado and mix together with some chopped wild garlic and cumin.
5. Toast your sesame seeds on a dry, low heat pan and sprinkle over the top with some spring onion
6. Add a teaspoon of harissa to your chicken
7. Slice up all your other salad ingredients and put it all together in a bowl