Grilled prawns and chorizo skewers
You can cook these on a grill, BBQ or even a griddle pan. If you’re using wooden skewers make sure you soak them in water first to stop them scorching over the heat.
1. Mix 4tbsp olive oil in a bowl with 1 tbsp paprika, pepper, oregano and chilli paste
2. Marinade your prawns in the oil mix for 20 minutes
3. Slice up your chorizo keeping it relatively thick so you can pierce in with the skewers
4. Wrap a prawn around a piece of chorizo and push the skewer up through the centre of both so it’s wedged on to the skewer. You should fit 4 on each skewer but feel free to do more/less depending
5. Heat your grill to medium heat and cook the skewers for 5-7 minutes on each side. Slightly shorter on a BBQ. Make sure the fish is cooked through, it‘ll have turned solid and less translucent.